Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business credit card CLI inquiry

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

business credit card CLI inquiry

If you request a credit limit increase on a business cc, is there an inquiry of personal , business credit report or both?

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: business credit card CLI inquiry

Generally speaking if the account has a PG, it will be based off of your personal(And possibly both business/personal may be factored). If it is non PG, then just business.

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Which credit card?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Boa cash rewards for business and chase ink cash.. And just applied for a amex simply cash. I was hoping to grow limits over a years time w/o taking hits to personal credit
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have Boa cash rewards for business and chase ink cash.. And just applied for a amex simply cash. I was hoping to grow limits over a years time w/o taking hits to personal credit

Amex will be SP and first one possible at 61 days.

BofA and Chase will be HP if requested by you.

Message 5 of 7
vladrad
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Generally speaking if the account has a PG, it will be based off of your personal(And possibly both business/personal may be factored). If it is non PG, then just business.

What is PG?

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vladrad wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What is PG?

Personal Guarantee

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.