Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase Ink plus instantly approved! first business card

tag
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

chase Ink plus instantly approved! first business card

wow, after hearing all the horor stories about getting grilled over business etc. I was reluctant to app, I started a side business this year, its registered with the state, on pace to make about 30k from it this year, I decided to app last night... bam, instantly approved for 8k which is more then enough. very happy. next year I will be going for the bold and amex gold business, sign up bonus are great on these cards.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: chase Ink plus instantly approved! first business card

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 10
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Moving to Business Credit

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 10
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 10
red259
Super Contributor

@slap_happy wrote:

wow, after hearing all the horor stories about getting grilled over business etc. I was reluctant to app, I started a side business this year, its registered with the state, on pace to make about 30k from it this year, I decided to app last night... bam, instantly approved for 8k which is more then enough. very happy. next year I will be going for the bold and amex gold business, sign up bonus are great on these cards.

Hmm. I never heard of anyone getting instant approval. I was told you always had to call in before the approval went through. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious, was this approval solely based on your business ein? or did you need to put in your personal ss # as a guarantor

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 10
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@slap_happy wrote:

Hmm. I never heard of anyone getting instant approval. I was told you always had to call in before the approval went through. 

I was quite surprised myself, when I pressed submit, it did take about 30 or 40 seconds for it to come back with an approval, which I would think is alot longer then most, I wonder if they somehow verified my business? anyhow, I am very happy to not have to call in etc. I did call in after and asked for the card to be expedited and they said I will have it in 2 days Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just curious, was this approval solely based on your business ein? or did you need to put in your personal ss # as a guarantor

my business is a side business, I am a sole proprietor, I did regester the business name with my state as a DBA and I also have a business checking acount though its not wiht chase. so under the EIN I put my SS# then it also asked for my personal SS# which obviously is the same. 

I do have a good relationship with chase, I bank with them and also have a freedom with them with 4 years of perfect history and high usage, my scores are also in the 760's with 7.8 years AAoA,  so im sure that played a part.

Message 9 of 10
red259
Super Contributor

@slap_happy wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@slap_happy wrote:

I was quite surprised myself, when I pressed submit, it did take about 30 or 40 seconds for it to come back with an approval, which I would think is alot longer then most, I wonder if they somehow verified my business? anyhow, I am very happy to not have to call in etc. I did call in after and asked for the card to be expedited and they said I will have it in 2 days Smiley Happy

I'm sure they did. Not sure how they do it, but its a step in their process that much I know. Maybe they had your business in their records as a business that was preqalified or something. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.