Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase biz message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase biz message

Apped for the chase marriott biz and got this message: "We need to review your request a little longer. We will let you know of our decision as soon as possible." should I wait it out or call? I know it's best to let other chase biz card get processed without my intervention, but should i do the same for the marriott biz card as well? thx!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: chase biz message

Check the automated status application line and see what it says regarding your app. Depending on the response you may have to wait a little or you can call in if verification of some type is needed. Worse case you might have to recon to plead your case for getting the card.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think business verification is off Sundays (could be wrong). I agree to call the auto line. If it asks to transfer you, you can just hang up and call back Monday.

Personally, I’ve had more success riding it out rather than call for a lecture.

Was is your x/24 status?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everytime I called the automated app status line someone would pick up...and I work Euro hours so this was like at 11p-2a lmfao

Good luck!

Message 4 of 6
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Any word?

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

Any word?

Were you approved/denied or is it still pending @Anonymous?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.