Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase business card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase business card

I apply for chase visa business card in July 6 , and automated message keeping say 2 weeks.

Today I receive a letter from chase, and it says that they found a duplicate application and they stop review the last application,

but they will keeping review the first application, and I will receive a answer soon. Is that good or bad?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: chase business card

How many business applications did you submit?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apply last month one time.
And this month one application.
Message 3 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It sounds like you submitted 2 applications within 30 days.  If the automated message yields something along the lines of 7-10 days, more than likely not a good sign unless it deals with a verification requirement.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, but in the letter I receive from them they say that they stopped one of the application

and will continuing review the other and I will receive a answer from them soon.

they didn't ask for me to call or send any doc.

the automated line keeps saying the 2 weeks message

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase ink business card

On July 6,  I apply for chase ink card

and 3 days later I receive a letter from chase by mail ,

they say on on the letter that they still review the application

and I will receive a answer soon. the automated line keeping say 2 weeks, and I do not receive any answer or other letter from them.

Is that bad?

Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase ink business card

Try the following link to reach a Chase business analyst to determine the status of your application:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.