Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase ink credit preapproval

tag
Quame15
Contributor

chase ink credit preapproval

hey today i went to chase bank to open my business checking account and was preppoved for all three of the chase ink business credit cards. how solid do u think these approvals are? i established this business in may. ive had a credit card (chase freedom unlimited 0%utilaization) with them since december 10 2018? my utilization is about 32% out of 100% in my overall credit situations  i just made a payment for 5k so my utiliazation should be around 24% after it report. my ex score 696 tu 710 eq 690. i am over the 5/24 rule but the in bank rep called customer service for me. they said it dont apply to the business so do anyone have any suggestions or similar situations? if so can u let me know what u did or how was your approval?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase ink credit preapproval

I can only share my experience. I was able to open my Chase Ink within 10 days of opening my business. So even if its a brand new - yes its possible to get a Chase Ink card. You will most likely not get instant approval - dont panic, you may need to supply some extra business documents to Chase. The total approval time was 2 weeks for me.

Message 2 of 8
Quame15
Contributor

Additional like what
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

EIN documents and bank statement for proof of business address. (If I remember correctly)

Message 4 of 8
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

If you have your EIN and Incorporation papers from the secretary of state you should be good. My business was only open for a short period of time when I opened my Chase business account, when I opened it I was offered all of the cards as well. Instant approval. Do you have a business account with another institution?

Message 5 of 8
Quame15
Contributor

@CerebralZulu wrote:

If you have your EIN and Incorporation papers from the secretary of state you should be good. My business was only open for a short period of time when I opened my Chase business account, when I opened it I was offered all of the cards as well. Instant approval. Do you have a business account with another institution?

what was your fico scores? which bureau did they pull? what was your income? What were your approval sl?

Message 6 of 8
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

It's been a while. Don't remember the bureau, but want to say 770ish, 100k, and 9500sl if I recall.

Message 7 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Quame15 wrote:

hey today i went to chase bank to open my business checking account and was preppoved for all three of the chase ink business credit cards. how solid do u think these approvals are? i established this business in may. ive had a credit card (chase freedom unlimited 0%utilaization) with them since december 10 2018? my utilization is about 32% out of 100% in my overall credit situations  i just made a payment for 5k so my utiliazation should be around 24% after it report. my ex score 696 tu 710 eq 690. i am over the 5/24 rule but the in bank rep called customer service for me. they said it dont apply to the business so do anyone have any suggestions or similar situations? if so can u let me know what u did or how was your approval?

They're solid. In-branch preapprovals are the best.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.