Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase internal limit and moving credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase internal limit and moving credit

Hello,

Is it possible to move personal credit line to business credit card if the intial business credit card application is denied due to internal limit?

Applied for the Marriot business card but received a letter stating that "you have too many opened accounts with us" that was the only reason.

SO i was wondering if i could offer to move one of my personal credit cards to this new business card so that I can have the business card account open?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
red259
Super Contributor

Re: chase internal limit and moving credit

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to move personal credit line to business credit card if the intial business credit card application is denied due to internal limit?

Applied for the Marriot business card but received a letter stating that "you have too many opened accounts with us" that was the only reason.

SO i was wondering if i could offer to move one of my personal credit cards to this new business card so that I can have the business card account open?

Thank you

Had that situation like three years ago and Chase moved credit off my personal card to open an Ink. Not sure if they are still willing to do that. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 2 of 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I asked and they told me no can do....

42k Ritz, 25k Biz Marriott, 46k CSP (AU), feel that I could still push for more since they requested income docs, curious on what your exposure is ?.

How many accounts open with chase?.
Message 3 of 4
red259
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
I asked and they told me no can do....

42k Ritz, 25k Biz Marriott, 46k CSP (AU), feel that I could still push for more since they requested income docs, curious on what your exposure is ?.

How many accounts open with chase?.

I don't remember how many cards I had opened when I got the ink maybe 2 or 3. Right now I have 2 business cards and 4 personal cards (I had five personal cards but I just closed one). 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.