cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Prequalified" Wells Fargo business line of credit.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Prequalified" Wells Fargo business line of credit.

Business is sole proprietory. I have no business credit, so I assume it will be personal guarantee. no problem...but...how solid are these offers?

Offer is, 100k@4.99% fixed for 12 months, $0 AF for first year. APR listed as prime+1.75 to prime+9.75. On some banks this range might indicate a marketing letter rather than true pre approval. Do wells fargo LOC preapprovals have a specific APR listed or a range?

Annual fee is listed as (if I'm reading it right) $0 up to $10k "line amount," $95 from 10k to 25k, or $175 for greater than 25k "line amount." Is this "line amount" the total available (credit limit) or is this based on utilization. I'm kind of surprised by the 100k offer...but, if it was truely approved, I'd love to accept the full amount. However, I only have a possible need for about 10k til the end of the year. after that, I will likely never go over 10k. I wouldn't want to pay $175 a year for a credit limit I'm NEVER going to take advantage of.

Does wells fargo report to personal credit on business LOC? The only purpose I have in this as effectively a balance transfer from a card that just ran out of 0%. If it reports to personal credit, this will not be of use for me.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Prequalified" Wells Fargo business line of credit.

Did you apply? If so what was your SL?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't get any of the answers I was looking for... Didn't want to waste the HP
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't report to personal credit. But if you PG, I'm sure they will HP your personal credit. You will likely have to submit some paperwork as well, like revenue for the business. 

However, given that you have no Biz credit. There's no certainty that you'll be approved even with PG. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bank with Wells (personal only)  and I was going to get some business credit through them 1st: CC, LOC and anything they offered me. I do have a business cheveron gas card for about 2 years at $10k CL but I only use about $100 to $200 a month on it.

Wondering how you got your pre-qual?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.