cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$13k SL Citi Double Cash, not approved for anything else?

tag
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

Re: $13k SL Citi Double Cash, not approved for anything else?

Like others suggested, get a real FICO report. Unlikely that citi didn't pull any reports. In my case for my 2nd Citi card, I think they pulled Experian and I thought that was it but a day later Equifax saw a ding too. Well worth the new card but just better that you're aware of what's being pulled.

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the replies guys! Just got my letters in the mail from the other card companies, and both were denied solely for too many inquiries(Hadnt pulled credit in years before going on this spree). Assuming that means seeing the first pull, Citi, caused them to just deny me for being hungry for lines of credit?

Not sure if I should reach out to them for reconsideration.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a staggeringly high CL for someone that has almost no credit! It must've been the annual income that did it, however I saw someone say on here that usually that isn't taken that heavily into consideration. I'm jealous of your high limit Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.