cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

220 Credit Cards - $3 Million in Credit Lines In 1 Year - How Did He Do It?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

220 Credit Cards - $3 Million in Credit Lines In 1 Year - How Did He Do It?

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.00.07 AM.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lIMQLTi9O0

Ok so how did this kid do it? I know I'm probably late, but how did this guy get all these credit cards approved?

I mean, he's young, and at some point why didn't the banks turn him down do to so many inquiries like they are turning me down do to so many inquiries and all my scores are above 700?  

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: 220 Credit Cards - $3 Million in Credit Lines In 1 Year - How Did He Do It?

One word. SCAM
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

He was probably an authorized user on his parents cards, so by the time he got 20 his scores were already sitting in the the high 700's

I saw this video, he also has ALOT of "giftcards" which is also calculated in that 3 million dollar total.

Message 3 of 16
peghede
Valued Contributor

Total BS,it's insulting our intelligence.
Message 4 of 16
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

I feel like they're giving a lot of people who aren't as knowledgeable as us a lot of false hope. This kid has an Amex black card; you're telling me he's spent and payed $250,000+ in one year and received a personal invite from American Express? What does he do for work to make that much at 20 years old?? 😳 That TCL is probably inclusive of his and his parents credit lines. Kudos to him on taking care of his credit, though. I just wish they would truly educate people on how to use credit responsibly instead of encouraging them to secure lines they may not be able to manage.
BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

actually it has nothing to do with his parents or anything you all have said. I found out how he did it and being he is charging $500 for this information, i will not tell this info.Yes he did it and in a unique way. guy is incredible
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

if i were you i would buy the course for $500, im buying it tonight . what he did, anyone with good personal credit and $1,000 can do the same.
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Total bs. Someone this young with such limits and opened cards would have an absolutely horrid credit report. Inquiries would be through the roof! This is just a scam..

Message 8 of 16
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

I don't think anyone on these forums needs to pay anything for what he's selling. Yes, he has huge credit lines (maybe) but his scores are still in the 700s. We have members who hit 800, 840+ and gladly share information for free.

Message 9 of 16
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Wait, did he mention his credit score or is that just what I saw in the original post?

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.