Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

812 fico and denied!!

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

812 fico and denied!!

went for the lowes love button today and nothing!! heres the denial score they sent me, AAOA 6.8 and 17 year history, 11 year old oldest account. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 3.49.53 PM.png

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: 812 fico and denied!!

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 4.04.13 PM.png

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 2 of 32
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Clearly your scores are great, so it will be interesting to see what reason they give for the CLI denial.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 32
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Well as we always state there's more that goes into underwriting an application for anything than just one's FICO.

Your Honor I enter Exhibit A as evidence!

        
Message 4 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, what's the current CL on your Lowe's CC?   If it's at or >$10K, Credit Solutions would be the best route for the CLI request/review.

Message 5 of 32
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Well as we always state there's more that goes into underwriting an application for anything than just one's FICO.

Your Honor I enter Exhibit A as evidence!

I once got turned down by Lake Michigan Credit Union for a credit card, when the score they'd pulled was my TU FICO 9, sitting at 827 or 829.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 6 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great score. In my humble opinion , scores really are meaningless. Lenders look at so much more than just a number and it can be disheartening for sure. It could be just that you arent elible for an increase right now. Not sure how much longer i want to play this game🤔
Message 7 of 32
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

We’re all scratching our heads over this one lol. Sorry about the denial. Lowe’s/Sync be crazy 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having a good score doesn't mean you're entitled to a CLI.

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@swpopham wrote:

went for the lowes love button today and nothing!! heres the denial score they sent me, AAOA 6.8 and 17 year history, 11 year old oldest account. 

There used to be a 4mo/4tatement timing with them in the past.  I haven't paid attn to them in awhile though.  If you have a need or real desire to get them up from wherever they're at then give them a call at 877-379-8175 and you will have more luck than the online form.  The max before they start asking for POI is 35K.

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.