A Big Fat NO from Ms Disco

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: A Big Fat NO from Ms Disco

@Yasselife wrote:

@Anonymous 

I don't understand the mindset behind of *I want to increase my income so I can put thousands on my cards* by this, do you mean, you'll have more money available to afford things you don't have right now? try no to feel pleasure on spending just to go after rewards and limit increases, don't allow the cards to put pressure on buying neither. See joy in paying yourself by saving; that's your best and only "financial friend".

Exactly!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yasselife wrote:

@Anonymous 

I don't understand the mindset behind of *I want to increase my income so I can put thousands on my cards* by this, do you mean, you'll have more money available to afford things you don't have right now? try no to feel pleasure on spending just to go after rewards and limit increases, don't allow the cards to put pressure on buying neither. See joy in paying yourself by saving; that's your best and only "financial friend".

Oh no, maybe I just worded my sentence wrong or it was read wrong. I started this credit journey in 2019 on a very limited income and so my spends reflect that. However, come 2022 with a new job, a substantial increase in income and looking to get a new apartment, i will be doing more spending, all organically of course. I keep my UTI at 1% for the last year and a half. I practice AZEO as I have 3 cards only and PIF. I have learnt from the best: you guys here on this forum. Thank you.

Message 12 of 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Yasselife wrote:

@Anonymous 

Oh no, maybe I just worded my sentence wrong or it was read wrong. I started this credit journey in 2019 on a very limited income and so my spends reflect that. However, come 2022 with a new job, a substantial increase in income and looking to get a new apartment, i will be doing more spending, all organically of course. I keep my UTI at 1% for the last year and a half. I practice AZEO as I have 3 cards only and PIF. I have learnt from the best: you guys here on this forum. Thank you.

Whew. Thanks for the clarification. Now this sounds like a plan 😁

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.