Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI Button Missing?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX CLI Request button ... GONE !

@PointsBonus, @ZackAttack -- reference discussion upthread.

Message 31 of 185
ZackAttack
Established Contributor

Amex CLI Link

Heyo,

I logged into my Amex account throughout the day looking under the Account Services tab and I cannot seem to find the credit link increase link. Do you see it for your Amex account or did it get moved some place else?

MSGCU Rewards | $8kDiscover Cash It | $10kAmex BCP | $15kBest Buy Visa | $20kChase Freedom Flex | $8kDCU Platinum | $8kNFCU Plat | $35kNFCU cashRewards | $24kAffinity FCU Cash Rewards | $7kAmazon Prime | 12.5kChase Unlimited | 16.4kUSAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex | 10kAmex Business Cash | 10k

Loans
Ford Credit Car Loan 2-year 6/22/2023 ($299/month)
Closed
Michigan Schools & Gov't CU Titanium 1/4/2019 - 10/2/2020
Ford Credit Car Loan 3-year 7/31/2018-6/6/2021
$1,500 Discover Card 10/2/2020 - 8/18/2021
$3,500 Citi DC 10/14/2020 - 12/11/2021
$8,000 DCU Personal Loan 5-year 5.99% 10/2/2020 - 4/30/2021
$8,000 NFCU CashRewards 1/2/2021 - 7/30/2022
$5,000 MSGCU Personal Loan 3-year 7.75% 4/22/2022 - 10/30/2022
Ford Credit Car Loan 2-year 6/7/2021 - 6/22/2023
Message 32 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where's the CLI button for AMEX?

I've just hit the 60 day mark with my AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant and Hilton Surpass cards and was all set to hit the luv button...but it's not there. Shouldn't it be in my Account Services screen (see photos).?

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 12.15.33 PM.png

Message 33 of 185
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: Where's the CLI button for AMEX?

There's an existing thread about this, complete with workarounds! Smiley Happy

It's some kind of glitch, not just affecting you. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed one of these days!

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 34 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I did a quick search, but must not have looked closely enough.

Message 35 of 185
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! I did a quick search, but must not have looked closely enough.

You're welcome!

Personally, I find the search feature here rather wonky, so I'm not surprised you didn't find anything. Smiley Very Happy

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 36 of 185
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the work around and doubled my CL on Bonvoy. It won't let me try for the Surpass. I'll try again later.

and yes, searching is quirky at best sometimes. Thanks again!

Message 37 of 185
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I did the work around and doubled my CL on Bonvoy. It won't let me try for the Surpass. I'll try again later.

and yes, searching is quirky at best sometimes. Thanks again!

You're welcome. And congratulations on doubling your CL on Bonvoy! Smiley Happy

I can't remember how it works with Amex, but with some banks you can't get a CLI on more than one account at a time--that could be why you're not able to try for the other one right now.

Message 38 of 185
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I just gave the link a shot for my personal Bonvoy card.  I requested $30k and it sent me to a verify bank account page.  It seemed there was no going back to request less.  Unfortunately, AODFCU is no good at e-linking so I had to submit 3 PDF bank statements.  I did so and they do reflect my stated base income plus more.  We will see what happens...  no instant decision of course. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 39 of 185
Relatxbles
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI Button Missing?

Seems like the answer has already been shared, but good luck on the CLI! 

Message 40 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.