Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX app pending for a week...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX app pending for a week...

So I was initially denied but called and asked for recon so the app status went back to pending. It has been the same status since the 21st. I saw that they did an HP on my credit report yesterday. Should I call or just keep waiting and hoping?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX app pending for a week...

I would wait a little bit longer. If they just pulled your credit report yesterday I would give them a few more days. Keep checking the app status online and good luck!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat and it is KILLING me.... I applied for the Delta Gold and my application was denied.  I also called to recon it and my application has been pending since 4/23...

Message 3 of 6
datrucking210
Established Contributor

My DW appe'd on the 22nd and went into pending and the app was just approved today. Now she wasn't instantly declined and you did a recon so I don't know if that's the reason it's taking a little bit longer. Maybe by friday you should have an answer.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Hope you get good news! Be sure to give an update.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a decline again. This was my first "no" in a while. Now I has the sads. Smiley Sad I really want a goo grocery or gas card as my family consumes both at break neck speed.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.