Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX itch... ugh

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX itch... ugh

I say go for it too!  One more won't hurt.  Especially if you really want it.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting approved!
Message 12 of 18
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Happy Amex in general, for me, has been a beautiful thing!

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 13 of 18
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I took the plunge and I'm "in" - $4.5k instant approval on the Amex ED. For now I'm done guys. I promise. Thank you all, I would have never done it.

congrats thats a great starting limit. 

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

@Anonymous wrote:
I took the plunge and I'm "in" - $4.5k instant approval on the Amex ED. For now I'm done guys. I promise. Thank you all, I would have never done it.

Sure. Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

that was cruel CAPTOOL, "YOU" made me go back for more now I have an "in progress" BCE. 🙊
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
that was cruel CAPTOOL, "YOU" made me go back for more now I have an "in progress" BCE. 🙊

That may be just the 5 day security delay they sometimes do.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That may be just the 5 day security delay they sometimes do.

I hope so. So far all I see is the one HP on EX if that means anything.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.