CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Alliant said “go to garden”

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, you are at 20/24! I thought I was bad at gardening at 12/24! Smiley LOL

We need a garden with very high fence and a heavy duty lock! Smiley LOL

Or maybe the electric fences—like surrounding Jurrasic Park 😂🤣😆

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
😂😂😂 I'm feeling the same way. Applied for the Chase Ink business card and got my denial letter today. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Too many requests for credit in last 12 months. I don't even know why I tried considering I just opened TWO cards with them last week (Sapphire Preferred and Freedom Unlimited) lol! Wounded by the denial I ran to Capital One to apply for the Spark and again was denied. Geesh...why didn't I learn the first time? 🤷 Now I have 10 inquiries last 12 months..ugh! Def garden time. 👩‍🌾

10 inquiries in 12 months is better than having more than 10 per bureau like I have haha. 

Sorry for the denials though. They’re not fun. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hahaha! That’s awesome!

Message 13 of 62
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Gardening is never pleasant for a myFICOer! 

All I have to look forward to is 180 day CLI intervals when I get to put my hands out and say, "Please Sir, may I have some more?" I can't wait for December 21st to get here. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 14 of 62
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hahaha! That’s awesome!

Didnt the fence go down and the everyone escaped? Probably gonna need a fence like in the movie "Escape From New York"

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 62
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hahaha! That’s awesome!

Didnt the fence go down and the everyone escaped? Probably gonna need a fence like in the movie "Escape From New York"

I was imagining the Mega-City in Judge Dredd and the Cursed Earth beyond its walls!

Message 16 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Medic981 wrote:

All I have to look forward to is 180 day CLI intervals when I get to put my hands out and say, "Please Sir, may I have some more?" I can't wait for December 21st to get here. 

I never noticed your garden history before. Mine never made it past bronze 😂 

I am bracing for the carnage although it looks like Apple Card still won’t report yet so I will get a tiny AAoA hit reprieve for now at least. 

Message 17 of 62
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

I am bracing for the carnage although it looks like Apple Card still won’t report yet so I will get a tiny AAoA hit reprieve for now at least. 

I just added my gardening history a few days ago. I kinda feel like a credit addict and need a reminder that no matter how many times I might find myself out of the garden, I can always return and try again. My goal is to get my Diamond before I leave again.

Message 18 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Medic981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

I just added my gardening history a few days ago. I kinda feel like a credit addict and need a reminder that no matter how many times I might find myself out of the garden, I can always return and try again. My goal is to get my Diamond before I leave again.

That’s a pretty awesome goal. 

I don’t have any expectation that I can control my impulses that long, especially since my BK will start falling in February when I ask TU for EE. 

Message 19 of 62
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

That’s a pretty awesome goal. 

I don’t have any expectation that I can control my impulses that long, especially since my BK will start falling in February when I ask TU for EE. 

I suppose it is like any addiction, you have to want to have control over your life and want to stop. As a registered nurse, I educate individuals with "disuse disorders" such as alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, drugs. I tell them that if they want to quit, then they have to WANT to quit. There is no magic pill or program to get them where they needed to be, they have to WANT it. There is no magic wand or forum that can get me where I need to be unless I WANT to be there. I am tired of the self-destructive credit behaviors I have had in the past and WANT to have better credit. 

I am 54 years old and it is time to have the credit I want and deserve. The myFICO forums and its wonderful members have given me the tools to get to where I need to be, however, only I can get there if I WANT it.

Message 20 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.