Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost approved?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Almost approved?

Good ol Cap One , 3 hps , one for esch decision that could be made...approved, denied, or limboSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well an extremely nervous sounding 12 year old boy said he can see where some sort of letter has been generated but he cant see what is on it. He said right now I am not showing as approved or denied. Just pending review.

Well that’s a new one. I guess you will see when you get your letter. 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just googled it and it looks like your app got kicked to fraud verification. You can actually call and be transferred to that department or wait until they either call you or mail you a letter. I wish I kept the piece of paper I wrote their direct number on when the automated system rejected my phone number after I applied for my SavorOne. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-800-955-7070
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll give them a call tomorrow when I get off work. Thanks again!😁
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well. Can't get through at all on the fraud line. The regular li e isnow telling me to wait another 24-48 hours before calling to check because they still can't see what they are reviewing. At this pointIm just going to wait and see, but I'm pretty much assuming it's going to be a denial.Oh well, live and learn I guess!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost approved and then getting a denial in the end would be awful. Hopefully that’s not the case and it’s just a system glitch. They happen at times. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.