Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Sig Prequalified Offers

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

Amazon Prime Sig Prequalified Offers

Has anyone else received Amazon Prime Signature Visa prequalified offers? It might be new but check it out.. 

I was checking out and the there was a my offers section with all of Amazon's CCs.. the prequalified offer has a set APR of 22%.. APR rate varies based on credit etc from 15%-22% Correct me if I am wrong. 

I've gone over 5/24. I currently have a Chase bank account & Chase Marriott Bonvoy. I more than likely would be denied but it's nice to see you can prequalify now. 

46DC69A2-BB39-4B37-92F4-B7DF6A853D91.jpeg

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Sig Prequalified Offers

@CivalV wrote:

Has anyone else received Amazon Prime Signature Visa prequalified offers? It might be new but check it out.. 

I was checking out and the there was a my offers section with all of Amazon's CCs.. the prequalified offer has a set APR of 22%.. APR rate varies based on credit etc from 15%-22% Correct me if I am wrong. 

I've gone over 5/24. I currently have a Chase bank account & Chase Marriott Bonvoy. I more than likely would be denied but it's nice to see you can prequalify now. 

Im guessing it only means one meets the criteria for what they look for. 5/24 is all too real so being prequalified might mean about as much as saying  i have stellar creditSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 28
CivalV
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@CivalV wrote:

Im guessing it only means one meets the criteria for what they look for. 5/24 is all too real so being prequalified might mean about as much as saying  i have stellar creditSmiley Wink

Im willing to poke all my bears just to see what happens.. for the sake of DPs. Encourage me to go for it and I will 😜

Message 3 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

click on offer details.. take screen shot might be like the star on chases website for pre-approvals.. interesting.

Message 4 of 28
CivalV
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

click on offer details.. take screen shot might be like the star on chases website for pre-approvals.. interesting.

I clicked on offer details just gave a break down of the card. I clicked on terms and showed a solid APR of 22%

5157C302-5D7C-48C1-8DD4-B2D74F8932F8.png

Message 5 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

GP's are always welcome if you dont mind possibly mind getting declined and having a HP or two; might help out others and if you have a use for the card.  Was curious and went to my amazon and clicked and didnt have pre-qualified or anythign of sort, but have 5 other chase cards currently and CR's are locked as about to build a new house so can't do anything for about 10 more months Smiley Sad..  

Message 6 of 28
CivalV
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

GP's are always welcome if you dont mind possibly mind getting declined and having a HP or two; might help out others and if you have a use for the card.  Was curious and went to my amazon and clicked and didnt have pre-qualified or anythign of sort, but have 5 other chase cards currently and CR's are locked as about to build a new house so can't do anything for about 10 more months Smiley Sad..  

I don't mind. I already took some hps for my recent apps. I applied and received the 30 day review. No emails, no communication about the app. Only a screenshot of the completed application page. Guess I have to wait & see. They did pull EX which is 697 now. I checked to see the application status on Chase but there is no application available to view yet. 

Message 7 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Let us know how it goes.. can call app status line if 7-10 days not so good.. if two week message or 30 day message alot better Smiley Happy..  # if interested can be found on stick on top of this sub-forum.  Good luck

Message 8 of 28
CivalV
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Let us know how it goes.. can call app status line if 7-10 days not so good.. if two week message or 30 day message alot better Smiley Happy..  # if interested can be found on stick on top of this sub-forum.  Good luck

So I called the robo lady & I got the 30 day message. Wondering what the outcome will be 🥲

Message 9 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CivalV wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

So I called the robo lady & I got the 30 day message. Wondering what the outcome will be 🥲

30-day message isn't a bad thing.  It could mean app hasn't been reviewed yet.  Give it a few days and check the automated system again.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.