Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon no inquiry weird..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon no inquiry weird..

So about 6 months ago or so I tried applying for Amazon store card and was denied but as I was looking around my credit reports on all bureaus I never got a inquiry from them has this ever happened to anyone else I find it kinda weird.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon no inquiry weird..

What was the reasons for denial?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 5
Dilbert934
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So about 6 months ago or so I tried applying for Amazon store card and was denied but as I was looking around my credit reports on all bureaus I never got a inquiry from them has this ever happened to anyone else I find it kinda weird.

I did also and the reason was something about could not verify my identity.  No SP or HP.  Then I realized I had forgotten to unlock my credit files.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest I don't really remember probably the collection account I still had on my report then and my aaoa is low to be honest I haven't had much luck with sync bank Google store denied me to back In December gonna try again when the next pixel phone comes out in like 6 to 7 months should be good to go then
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I did also and the reason was something about could not verify my identity.  No SP or HP.  Then I realized I had forgotten to unlock my credit files.

+1...exactly what I was thinking...lol...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.