Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon no inquiry weird..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon no inquiry weird..

So about 6 months ago or so I tried applying for Amazon store card and was denied but as I was looking around my credit reports on all bureaus I never got a inquiry from them has this ever happened to anyone else I find it kinda weird.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon no inquiry weird..

What was the reasons for denial?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 5
Dilbert934
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So about 6 months ago or so I tried applying for Amazon store card and was denied but as I was looking around my credit reports on all bureaus I never got a inquiry from them has this ever happened to anyone else I find it kinda weird.

I did also and the reason was something about could not verify my identity.  No SP or HP.  Then I realized I had forgotten to unlock my credit files.

Amex Skymiles ReserveAmex Skymiles PlatinumAmex Blue Cash PreferredAmex GoldAmex EverydayBank Of America Preferred RewardsChase FreedomChase Freedom UnlimitedDiscover Cash BackBP VisaLowesBest BuyTarget Red CardWF Jewelry AdvantageHome DepotWalmartSynchrony Car CareChevron (Since High School)PayPal Credit
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest I don't really remember probably the collection account I still had on my report then and my aaoa is low to be honest I haven't had much luck with sync bank Google store denied me to back In December gonna try again when the next pixel phone comes out in like 6 to 7 months should be good to go then
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I did also and the reason was something about could not verify my identity.  No SP or HP.  Then I realized I had forgotten to unlock my credit files.

+1...exactly what I was thinking...lol...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.