Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon visa chase status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon visa chase status

Is chase automated call status check trustworthy? When Called to check status it says 7-10 days message

but when I called to check with a person it says still in process.  what it means?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon visa chase status

Typically, based on anecdotal information, the 7-10 day automated message can translate into either a declined application or requiring additional review, such as verification.

Just let the process take its course and you'll soon know the outcome.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely try to call recon again or wait for the letter. I got the 7-10 day message also and I thought I got declined but after reading the latter they sent me, they just wanted me to fax my ID to them and I was approved
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened to me as well... I apped on June 1st and got 30 day msg... then it changed to 7-10 and after sending my ID( I had moved recently) they approved me for $3900 SL. I called the backdoor number from the thread by scamp.. May just be additional verification in your case as well. GL!

Message 4 of 6
AAstra
Regular Contributor

Any word yet from Chase on your app? I recently applied and was given a 30 day response as well. I have a strong, clean credit profile and two products (Freedom, car loan) with Chase so I was hoping for an instant approval. I shop Amazon and Whole Foods so this card would get major use...fingers crossed.

FICO - TU: 815 | EQ: 793 | EX: 813

Sears MasterCard: $13k (1/2013)
Capital One Venture One Visa Signature: $10k (7/2015)
Amex BCE: $9.8k (3/2014)
Amex Corporate: NPSL
Chase Freedom Visa Signature: $9.5k (3/2014)
Discover it: $9.5k (3/2014)
Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards: $2.65k (6/2013)
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This.

@FinStar wrote:
Typically, based on anecdotal information, the 7-10 day automated message can translate into either a declined application or requiring additional review, such as verification.

Just let the process take its course and you'll soon know the outcome.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.