Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 3X CLI 7-10 day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex 3X CLI 7-10 day

Hey guys. This is my first time asking for a CLI increase from AMEX. My starting limit is 2000 and I asked for 6000 total. I hit submit, then it started to load for a bit, then BAM! 7-10 day notice Smiley Frustrated

Does this usually mean a decline? I waited over 91 days, and I waited for my FICO score to update on their end.

Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex 3X CLI 7-10 day

Unfortunately that is most always a denialSmiley Sad
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As @Jnbmom mentioned above OP, the CLI was not approved, unfortunately.
Message 3 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

So sorry OP

What are your FICO scores?

What are your aggregate and individual card UT?

What’s your AAOA?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sorry if it is a denial Op. In addition to giving more info that we can use to gauge what may have contributed towards the decline, look for the denial letter and see if the reasoning on there are things that you can fix so that you'll be in better position the next time around.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.