Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 4056t help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex 4056t help!!!

Dispite of everything i did go ahead and apped...for the personal everyday card and guess what I’ve got as an answer.
We evaluated your application using a credit scoring system that considers various pieces of information, including your credit report. The following key factors contributed to our evaluation:

Our evaluation of the inquiries on your credit report based on the number, type and recency. (Equifax)
No recent record of bank or retail revolving accounts. (Experian)
The length of time is too short since the first account on your credit report was opened. (Equifax)
There are no credit card accounts, excluding retail cards, on your credit report. (Equifax)

Information About Your FICO® Score
We obtained your FICO score from Equifax and used it in making our credit decision. Your FICO score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report. Your FICO score can change, depending on how the information in your credit report changes. On April 16, 2018, your FICO score was 734. The FICO score ranges from 300 to 850. The following are the key factors that contributed to your FICO score:
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have did a recon on the amex everyday card , now I’m on manuel review in progress , but i need advice do I have a chance been approved upon recon ?????
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious, what type of business is it?

Also, you may want to check with your Dad to be sure having accounts like this will be acceptable for the business.
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi            

, it"s a trucking company and we spend a lot of money for disel, also yeap  he  got 2 corporate  cards with amex and  other corporate  cards  with citi and discover

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Others will be able to say if this would be a good fit, but this card has 5% unlimited on gas.

https://www.firstbankcard.com/ducksunlimited/landingpage/visaplat/?sub=000
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hi            

, it"s a trucking company and we spend a lot of money for disel, also yeap  he  got 2 corporate  cards with amex and  other corporate  cards  with citi and discover

I may be a little confused but is it your father's company? Do you work for him? If so why would you be applying for a new corporate account? Again, maybe I'm reading something wrong and if so then disregard this question.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes , Amiblue it’s my father company , and yes i work there I was trying to get those cards and use the chash flow from the busness so i can boost my personal credit , because as you can see I have way to go.Also I want to create Amex busness accounts on my own name , there is no reason for me getting those cards because of the company benefits. The company as I mention above already have corporate cards . So that’s why I’m thinking amex wants my 4056t proving my Creditworthiness.
Message 17 of 20
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes , Amiblue it’s my father company , and yes i work there I was trying to get those cards and use the chash flow from the busness so i can boost my personal credit , because as you can see I have way to go.Also I want to create Amex busness accounts on my own name , there is no reason for me getting those cards because of the company benefits. The company as I mention above already have corporate cards . So that’s why I’m thinking amex wants my 4056t proving my Creditworthiness.

Let me see if I have this straight. 

You're an employee of your father's business.

The business already has a Corporate account with AMEX.

You have little to no personal credit history. 

You're looking to open up 1 or more business cards in your own name and use them a) for expenses directly related to your father's business, and b) for your own personal expenses (which is technically a no-no).   

Is that correct?

What are you claiming is your business, or even your "business"?  

Since one of your stated goals is to boost personal credit, are you aware that AMEX does not report positive credit history on business cards,  only negative history (30+day lates, CO, etc.)?

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does your father even know you're doing this? Are you listed as a partner in the business? I hope this doesn't trigger a fraud alert for your father as I suspect you might have used his company credentials for the applications. And like the previous poster said, Amex business cards do not report to personal profile, unless you pay late or default.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 above. That's what most likely trigger the 4056t.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.