Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex App: SP Denial question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex App: SP Denial question

I plan on Apping for the Amex ED for the back date to mitigate some of the AAOA damage my 3 app spree did today.

I know/ have heard that I need to delte my cookies and apply from the front page  to get the signing bonus.

If I do that, do I also lose my member protection of getting a Soft pull rather than a HP if I am denied?

thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex App: SP Denial question

They will know who you are, but then again some people have gotten a HP and a DENIAL

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

They will know who you are, but then again some people have gotten a HP and a DENIAL

Uh, thats bad.

Yikes.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

i believe so, because there is an option where it says what info would you like to use and it lets you pick a card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.