Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP offer on my one year mark.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCP offer on my one year mark.

I've been wanting this card after realizing how fast my rewards are adding up. To click or not to click! Can't decide. Ok, trying not to get too excited and ahead of myself so questions:

My current 0% interest promo expires in February 2019.  Should I continue taking advantage of this before clicking? Will my offer be not as good if I wait until the end of my current promo?

Should my balance be near 0 before upgrading?

Do they do a hp or sp with the upgrade?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex BCP offer on my one year mark.

Can you describe where you're seeing this offer? Is it in your account? In the "Amex Offers & Benefits" section? Or in the Menu > Cards > Personal Cards section?
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

There isn't any hard pull for an upgrade.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ardecko wrote:
Can you describe where you're seeing this offer? Is it in your account? In the "Amex Offers & Benefits" section? Or in the Menu > Cards > Personal Cards section?

I have seen it in both.  

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They offered me an upgrade from BCE to BCP and waived the annual fee for the first year. Bonus I think was get $200 back after spending $2k, but I skipped it cuz I was dealing with SUBs at the time (I took the upgrade though for the waived annual fee)
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just received email offer to upgrade for $250 for 2k spend 3 months.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.