Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Wise Decision?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Delta Wise Decision?

last week i was denied for the Amex Blue Cash revolver. is wise to app for the Delta revolver for example this week? is it too early? im finger is itching very bad...

i never saw a HP for the Blue Cash..

any suggestions? i dont want amex to freak out 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Delta Wise Decision?

Did you find out why you were declined?

I personally dislike airline specific cards, so I wouldn't recommend getting it anyway, let alone a week after you were previously denied.

Message 2 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Delta is certainly the easiest Amex revolver to get. I heard you have to wait 30 days between apps. Not sure how true that is.
Message 3 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

If you did get the Delta you could always transfer limit after 13 statements to a different revolver once your profile improves and close it. That's my plan.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I personally dislike airline specific cards, so I wouldn't recommend getting it anyway, let alone a week after you were previously denied.

I havent gotten the letter yet.. i want a travel card because i have 3 cashback already.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

ill wait the 30, eitherway my scores are jumping up since my 0 balances are reporting. Smiley Very Happy

@baller4life wrote:
Delta is certainly the easiest Amex revolver to get. I heard you have to wait 30 days between apps. Not sure how true that is.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I havent gotten the letter yet.. i want a travel card because i have 3 cashback already.

You have the Sapphire Preferred and the Venture already...

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You have the Sapphire Preferred and the Venture already...

i know Smiley Embarassed

but know that i can 3x my limits sounds very tempting.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats sounds ike a good plan 

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would wait then If you were just denied. Did hey list the reasons why you were denied last time?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.