Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton plus Amex Magnet plus Amex ED plus Amex Delta

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Magnet or Amex ED

@Anonymous wrote:

Which if either would be more likely to generate a higher SL?

Your score combined with other factors in your profile. Such as low UT and no negatives. Not apping for all cards till you hit the CL you're after.

What is your goal, to be the quickest one to get the max revolvers Amex allows? A certain spend category? Or just racking up as many points as possible? 

From the looks of your sig you have plenty of TL's all over the place, so i hope you've sapced tehm out a bit. As Inq and new accounts also play into approval limits.

I think with Amex, depending on the profile, they like history with someone before dishing out higher CL's Two months isn't it. Step1: app 1-2 cards use and pay 6 months, request CLI. Then app 3rd card to see where you're at with them befpore apping the 4th. Either right after said CLI or around 30 days later, your choice. 6 months after that is when they really haev a sense of your patterns.  

If you wre new and just starting out with a thin file, then i would suggest adding several cards at once so that they all age together. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.