cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

I dont know where to post if wrong a mod can move it.

So long story short after few months with Amex I app for Hilton Honors because it was a SP. The app was stuck for days  then I received voice message to call back, when I call they said no history of them calling me. They call again got a message to call to numer I call Amex they told me is New Account Dept. I get there they transfer me to another Dept. I get signal loss. I went online to check they require for me to upload Bank Statement to validate ADDRESS, I upload it. I get another call to provide SSN Copy and Drivers ID. I was like what for? He told me I could upload so I went ahead and tried but when I login it says: "Our records indicate that no further action is required from you through this site." I told him why ask for those document if website says not required. Not that I try to hide something but mail my Driver ID and SSN is not safe, he told me to fax but I dont have any fax or say to go a place a hand it private documents for fax and put at risk for identity fraund. I told him anyway I could upload he told me no, if I dont send this documents the app will cancel in 6 days. 

Is worst the risk of mail SSN and Drivers ID. Or just wait for cancel and wait few months and app again?

Numbers I got call from:

1-866-379-3643

1-800-921-6490

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

Go to an OfficeDepot or a FedEx office and for $2, fax the documents. You have 6 days so its not a huge rush

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

Thats a good idea!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.