cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Established Member

Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

I dont know where to post if wrong a mod can move it.

So long story short after few months with Amex I app for Hilton Honors because it was a SP. The app was stuck for days  then I received voice message to call back, when I call they said no history of them calling me. They call again got a message to call to numer I call Amex they told me is New Account Dept. I get there they transfer me to another Dept. I get signal loss. I went online to check they require for me to upload Bank Statement to validate ADDRESS, I upload it. I get another call to provide SSN Copy and Drivers ID. I was like what for? He told me I could upload so I went ahead and tried but when I login it says: "Our records indicate that no further action is required from you through this site." I told him why ask for those document if website says not required. Not that I try to hide something but mail my Driver ID and SSN is not safe, he told me to fax but I dont have any fax or say to go a place a hand it private documents for fax and put at risk for identity fraund. I told him anyway I could upload he told me no, if I dont send this documents the app will cancel in 6 days. 

Is worst the risk of mail SSN and Drivers ID. Or just wait for cancel and wait few months and app again?

Numbers I got call from:

1-866-379-3643

1-800-921-6490

Credit Cards:
Banco Popular Visa Novel CL$800
Discover It Cash Back CL$2300
BoA Cash Rewards CL$1200
Sync Amazon Store CL$1500
Sync Paypal Cash Back CL$6400
Citi Double Cash CL$1000
Amex Blue Cash Everyday CL$4300

FICO 8 Scores (03/14/19):
EX: 700 | EQ: 684 | TU: 712

Goal: 780 EQ, EX, TU
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

Go to an OfficeDepot or a FedEx office and for $2, fax the documents. You have 6 days so its not a huge rush

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>06/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Thus will it come to pass. The Dying Leader will know the truth of the Opera House. The missing Three will give you the Five, who've come from the Home of the Thirteenth. You are the Harbinger of Death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their End. End of line.
Message 2 of 3
Established Member

Re: Amex Hiltons App (Previous Amex customer ask for veri)

Thats a good idea!
Credit Cards:
Banco Popular Visa Novel CL$800
Discover It Cash Back CL$2300
BoA Cash Rewards CL$1200
Sync Amazon Store CL$1500
Sync Paypal Cash Back CL$6400
Citi Double Cash CL$1000
Amex Blue Cash Everyday CL$4300

FICO 8 Scores (03/14/19):
EX: 700 | EQ: 684 | TU: 712

Goal: 780 EQ, EX, TU