Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex New App, Advice Please!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex New App, Advice Please!

Analyst told me that in December. However, he did mention that if the credit was excellent the impact is negligible, but for someone trying to get in the door it could make a difference. More specifically sub 680 score.

I'm just passing out what he said which helped get approved just 30 days after being declined for the Prg. I called to recon a decline on my first amex since 2001, I applied for prg in December, declined. My sister gave me his direct line, she worked for fraud prevention for 9 years and knows him. He told me what to do and in January I was approved for delta gold, ED and in February for Prg. He didn't guarantee anything, but was spot on.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

How far apart you suggest I should app them between PRG and ED? I am trying to avoid getting 2 HP. 

Why is ED most requested card than BCE. Is it because it can be obtained by one HP when combined with a Charger?

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I inquire, how far apart should I app PRG followed by ED so I can get both with 1 HP?

Can I do the same with BCE instead of ED?

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't what to tell you here. I applied for both delta gold and ed cards within hours of each other and one was put on hold for five day, thus i got two inq..

Maybe a charge first then a revolver it's different... Someone else will need to pitch in.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.