Did you mean: 

Amex Prg & delta what are my chance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Prg & delta what are my chance

@Anonymous wrote:
Which one should i go for?

Try for PRG first.  If approved, then apply for Delta.  Will all be one one pull.  At least that's what I would do as Amex charge cards are usually easier to get approved for compared to the revolvers

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta,BCE ,spg & Green or prg thanks and should i do charge before the revolver or vice versa
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Try for PRG first.  If approved, then apply for Delta.  Will all be one one pull.  At least that's what I would do as Amex charge cards are usually easier to get approved for compared to the revolvers

I'd try for the delta 2nd ONLY if it's a card that the OP will use. Otherwise just apply for the revolver you want.

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm between the BCE or Delta , but I keep reading that delta is easier to obtain to get foot in the door with a revolver.  Do they offer PC 

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd try for the delta 2nd ONLY if it's a card that the OP will use. Otherwise just apply for the revolver you want.

I was only going by what OP said in his initial post.

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was only going by what OP said in his initial post.

I gotcha Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did you decide?
Message 17 of 23
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm between the BCE or Delta , but I keep reading that delta is easier to obtain to get foot in the door with a revolver.  Do they offer PC 

I don't know for certain, but I would doubt the Delta cards will PC to another "branded" card. That said, it is a true AMEX card, so any other true AMEX card is going to have the same MSD, so it doesn't make much difference if you get a direct PC, or just open another AMEX card with them.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 18 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

Honest op. You are ok right now. No need to fear. In fact. I would call experian to ask for early exclusion. That's exactly what I did in August. Had 6.7 year charge off. I gonlyngot 20 point hoist on experian. But file was clean except 1 old paid collection. Got both my amex cards after they deleted old charge off. It does not hurt to try and insure your success. Goid luck. 

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Honest op. You are ok right now. No need to fear. In fact. I would call experian to ask for early exclusion. That's exactly what I did in August. Had 6.7 year charge off. I gonlyngot 20 point hoist on experian. But file was clean except 1 old paid collection. Got both my amex cards after they deleted old charge off. It does not hurt to try and insure your success. Goid luck. 

Lucky. They won't EE my 6.7yr old C/O's. Smiley Sad

I'm stuck below 700 till they're gone, lol.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.