cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex declined to add AU. Recon possible?

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex declined to add AU. Recon possible?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I would leave it alone so as not to mess things up for DW.

I think that's a good idea, Maria. Best not poke the bear, since she's really fortunate to have been approved. Maybe down the road she can add me, after the account has been established for some time.

I tend to agree with this also. You don't want to possibly make something worse.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex declined to add AU. Recon possible?

Yeah agree with everyone. She burned them 20 years ago so she served her sentence Smiley Happy apparently. Lets see, burned Amex about 9 years ago so ...... 11 years to go minimum ...Smiley Happy im still in time out but like you i feel if they dont want to give you a chance , or a second one for me, well nothing else to do but to move on and give iur business to someone who wants itSmiley Happy. Good luck in the future, also nice sl for your wife!!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.