Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Andrews FCU CC App

tag
NYFan63
Established Contributor

Andrews FCU CC App

I have been a member of Andrews for a few years now.  I have a HELOC and a PLOC with them.  I received an email from them a few days ago for a 5.99% BT offer for their CC's.  I do not have an Andrews CC so I called and submitted an app Monday night.  I called last evening for an update and the very nice CSR said they had tried reaching out to me for more info and what was the best time to call me back. 

I get a call today from a VA phone # and it was a very nice woman from Andrews confirming my salary and the three mortgages I have (1 personal and 2 rental properties).  That was all she asked and was nice enough to tell me she will review and call me back with a decision and informed me the number she called from was her direct line.  So I am waiting to hear back...

My scores are:

EQ 676

TU 682

EXP 700

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Andrews FCU CC App

OP
It sounds promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 7
NYFan63
Established Contributor

Thank you CreditInspired
Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 3 of 7
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Op did you ever here back from Andrews?
I apped for there membership and I'm going on the 3rd week with no decision. I called a few times each week and everytime i received the same answer "someone will get back to you before the end of the day". However, they never do. So far i dont like the way they do business with empty promises. Please keep us posted with your own experience. Thanks.
Message 4 of 7
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

OP...best of luck on the CC app...but if does not turn out in your favor, don’t sweat it.  There are too many other CUs out there that are better.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 5 of 7
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Bump for update.
Andrews never responded to my membership app.
Message 6 of 7
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@NYFan63 wrote:

I have been a member of Andrews for a few years now.  I have a HELOC and a PLOC with them.  I received an email from them a few days ago for a 5.99% BT offer for their CC's.  I do not have an Andrews CC so I called and submitted an app Monday night.  I called last evening for an update and the very nice CSR said they had tried reaching out to me for more info and what was the best time to call me back. 

I get a call today from a VA phone # and it was a very nice woman from Andrews confirming my salary and the three mortgages I have (1 personal and 2 rental properties).  That was all she asked and was nice enough to tell me she will review and call me back with a decision and informed me the number she called from was her direct line.  So I am waiting to hear back...

My scores are:

EQ 676

TU 682

EXP 700

I was wondering what ever became of this? Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.