cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Credit Cards that pull TransUnion ONLY???

tag
zaidnasouri

Any Credit Cards that pull TransUnion ONLY???

Hey guys, working on my credit slowly but surely, I got my Transunion score to 711, other 2 scores are at 602 and 653.

Are there any decent cards that will only pull a Transunion report that anyone knows of?? Thanks

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Credit Cards that pull TransUnion ONLY???

I think you are looking for GECRB and Barclay cards primarily

Message 2 of 43
Necromancer
Regular Contributor

The only one I know for sure that 99.9% pulls TU almost exclusively is Barclays

Message 3 of 43
heyhey120

^^ agreed. Maybe even try the shopping cart trick a few times to gauge whether GECRB bites. Then if you get any offers, try Barclays?

My Scores: Walmart (TU) 11/10/2013~647, EXP 11/2013~679. GOAL~~700 Club by mid 2014
Message 4 of 43
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

US Bank also at least for me they did always TU
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 5 of 43
dimitrip
Established Member

From my research most Ge cards , Barclays and state farm bank. What would worry me is if you get approved because of a tu report but have problems on the others the banks might be soft pulling for account reviews through other bureaus and might take aa if they see something
Message 6 of 43
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@dimitrip wrote:
From my research most Ge cards , Barclays and state farm bank. What would worry me is if you get approved because of a tu report but have problems on the others the banks might be soft pulling for account reviews through other bureaus and might take aa if they see something

He's got a point there.

Still, if you want to apply for a Barclays card, I like this one for Cash Back (though monthly caps are low if you're buying for a family):

https://www.salliemae.com/landing/WorldCreditCard/

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 43
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

If you have no new acounts in the last 6 months, I would go for Sallie Mae.  Barclays is 99.9% TU pull from what I've seen.  As others have said, same goes for GE.

Message 8 of 43
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:
US Bank also at least for me they did always TU

I dont have a huge amount of experience with US Bank, but whenever I had a Personal Banker do something in the bank, then it was Equifax. when I did any requests online or via telephone, it was always Transunion.

I just got off the phone to request another CLI (third times the charm, right?) so I hope I'm wrong. my Transunion has been getting hammered with inquiries lately Smiley Wink

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 9 of 43
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Discover

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.