cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Know What Credit Bureau TARGET Pulls From?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone Know What Credit Bureau TARGET Pulls From?

Hi.... I am thinking about applying for a TARGET Credit Card in the near future. So I am hoping someone may know what Credit Burearu TARGET pulls from. Anyone?

Thank You

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone Know What Credit Bureau TARGET Pulls From?

It use to be Equifax exclusively. When I got approved in november it was a hard pull on TransUnion. I'm in Kansas
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Brent_ ... I am in Michigan, so it could be anyone of hem I guess.

Message 3 of 20
Grabiela
New Contributor

I apply in Jan/2018 here in Houston and the pull Equifax for me.

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the feedback Grabiela. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 20
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

They are backed by TD and I was pulled EQ. I’m in Texas. TD is very conservative btw and most limits are $300.
Message 6 of 20
austingal
Regular Contributor

I applied and was approved a few weeks ago. They pulled TU for me. I am in Texas.

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied back in March and they pulled EQ. I live in NY. Score was probably around 660 at the time. 7 derogs, all unpaid medical bills. I got a $500 limit but hey, it's something. 

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve had my card since 2014. I have no idea which bureau they pulled. My purpose here is to comment on the SL. Mine started at $300 also and stayed there for a couple years. Then I started getting fairly regular auto-CLIs which bumped me to $700, $1000, $1300, $1700, and currently $2100. I use the card regularly and have carried a balance between 10-50% the whole time I’ve had it, and even have some months approaching 85%. I have a 100% on-time payment history with them. Infer how you will but they liked my spending (and I’m sure they liked the interest when my balance was high) but they did not seem to adhere to the idea of CLIs only to low balance accounts. Use the card and make your payments and you’ll likely see the limits increase.
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, atst2000.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.