cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Know What Credit Bureau TARGET Pulls From?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone Know What Credit Bureau TARGET Pulls From?

Thank you for the info, austingal.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Fthssn42... I have one only 1 derog, and that is money owed to the State of Michigan for back child support. And I've been paying on it since 2009, have messed a single month since. But it's still reported because I haven't paid the balance off in full. Sucks! And that is only being reported on EX, not EQ or TU. I don't have any Hard Inquiries reported on EQ, EX or TU. And I have 1 revolving credit card and 1 instalment loan. Never missing a payment on either of them. The only problem before me is, both the revolving credit card and 1 instalment loan are under 6 months old. So I am thinking I should apply for the TARGET credit card when I reach the 8 month mark on my those two accounts.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marty,

Not sure if you pulled the trigger yet, but wanted to chime in since I was just approved less than 30 days ago....$500SL. BTW, if you app online, they limit you to $200SL for the first 15 days of the account.

I'm in Los Angeles. "Target/TD USA" pulled EQ for me, which was my highest score at that time (scores below).

TD seems to be a fairly liberal lender...Target and City Target is huge in my city so loving the 5% and Cartwheel Offers.

Let us know how it went, along with any data points if you did app.

Good Luck!
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi...n_la   Thank you for the info. I haven't submitted an app yet. My credit reports with all 3 credit burearu's are too thin. I have only one secured credit card and a self lender instalment loan. And both are only 3 months old. I have no enquiries, nor any derogs. So for me it's just the waiting game. I'm thinking 6 months from now. And when I do apply, I'm doing paper. I had already downloaded the app.

Message 14 of 20
austingal
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if you pulled the trigger yet, but wanted to chime in since I was just approved less than 30 days ago....$500SL. BTW, if you app online, they limit you to $200SL for the first 15 days of the account.

In my case they approved me for a $1000 SL and told me I was limited to $500 for the first 11 days. I thought that was really random. This was recent -- I only applied for the card 3 weeks ago. I applied online.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi austingal.... That's awesome! I wish I can apply now, this because I love shopping at Target. But I guess it's the waiting game for me until I at least got 8 months of positive payment history on both my Secured Credit Card and Self Lender Instalment loan. Both are only 3 months old, so I don't even have a FICO score. All I have are 3 FAKO's! Lol And I have 3 Advantage3.0 Scores, all lower 700's.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Austingal,

Thank you for sharing!

Curious, I just checked my confirmation email for my approval and it was indeed 11 days NOT 15 as I previously mentioned!
Message 17 of 20
austingal
Regular Contributor

It's such a random number of days, right? Why not 10 days? Why not 14 days? lol

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied just now thanks to all the feedback here and was approved! EQ is currently at 630 and I got approved for $300. Not much but I've been trying for 2 years and now that my credit is rebuilding they finally said yes.
Message 19 of 20
Andypanda
Established Contributor

I applied in may 2018, in ca, and the pulled Eq. I wS in mid to low 700s. No baddies and 2 cards opened in the month before. I got a sl of $300

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.