cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?

ive only seen a couple of instant approvals for the most part. people are waiting and waiting. i don't know the criteria they are using . its for sure not only credit score. i think personally. its the debth of the report. what baddies. but like other poster. apped on a friday found on the following tues morning so only 3 days. considering the weekend it was only a day in reality. i just hope all those waiting will get answers soon. one way or the other. not sure if they can recon. i keep checking the mail since i got my pin monday. nothing yet. but it was holiday tuesday. so im expecting card monday. good luck to all. especially Nixon. hes been waiting longer than anyone . Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 18
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?


@taxi818 wrote:

ive only seen a couple of instant approvals for the most part. people are waiting and waiting. i don't know the criteria they are using . its for sure not only credit score. i think personally. its the debth of the report. what baddies. but like other poster. apped on a friday found on the following tues morning so only 3 days. considering the weekend it was only a day in reality. i just hope all those waiting will get answers soon. one way or the other. not sure if they can recon. i keep checking the mail since i got my pin monday. nothing yet. but it was holiday tuesday. so im expecting card monday. good luck to all. especially Nixon. hes been waiting longer than anyone . Smiley Sad


hopefully whatever they are using gets helps, this wait seems like an eternity. I app's since the 31st and another the 5th because they said they couldn't find my app. Two hard pulls on TU, hopefully they give me both cards since I app'd for the preimeir and the elite. I have no baddies and my TU score was 689 at that time. Fingers crossed

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 12 of 18
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?


@alvon123 wrote:

Just curious, has anyone ever gotten an instant approval for a Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?

If so what was your score and util?

 

I was thinking of applying for the Premier version but wanted to know if there was a particular credit score that would warrant an instant approval rather than waiting for the 7-15 day message.

 

Myfico TU score is currently 780 with 0% utilization  AAOA is 10 years 1 inquiry


I was instant approved for the Elite Card, you have a great chance to be approved.

Message 13 of 18
Moderator

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?


@Mia25 wrote:

@alvon123 wrote:

Just curious, has anyone ever gotten an instant approval for a Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?

If so what was your score and util?

 

I was thinking of applying for the Premier version but wanted to know if there was a particular credit score that would warrant an instant approval rather than waiting for the 7-15 day message.

 

Myfico TU score is currently 780 with 0% utilization  AAOA is 10 years 1 inquiry


I was instant approved for the Elite Card, you have a great chance to be approved.


OP, if you haven't applied it may be a little late for the time being.  It appears they have removed the links and previously valid URLs are no longer working.   Hopefully, you squeezed your application in time?

 

Needless to say, as far as instant approvals, yes - two of my friends applied about a week or so and were instantly approved, one for Elite and the other for Premier... I believe their TU FICOs were near 800 but I don't recall exactly.

Message 14 of 18
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?


@FinStar wrote:

@Mia25 wrote:

@alvon123 wrote:

Just curious, has anyone ever gotten an instant approval for a Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?

If so what was your score and util?

 

I was thinking of applying for the Premier version but wanted to know if there was a particular credit score that would warrant an instant approval rather than waiting for the 7-15 day message.

 

Myfico TU score is currently 780 with 0% utilization  AAOA is 10 years 1 inquiry


I was instant approved for the Elite Card, you have a great chance to be approved.


OP, if you haven't applied it may be a little late for the time being.  It appears they have removed the links and previously valid URLs are no longer working.   Hopefully, you squeezed your application in time?

 

Needless to say, as far as instant approvals, yes - two of my friends applied about a week or so and were instantly approved, one for Elite and the other for Premier... I believe their TU FICOs were near 800 but I don't recall exactly.


I kinda figured it was for a limited time only. Once they got so many new members wow. They pulled page now?  Yes the apply now link gone. Maybe temporarily ?

Message 15 of 18
Moderator

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?


@taxi818 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Mia25 wrote:

@alvon123 wrote:

Just curious, has anyone ever gotten an instant approval for a Diners card rather than the 7-15 day message?

If so what was your score and util?

 

I was thinking of applying for the Premier version but wanted to know if there was a particular credit score that would warrant an instant approval rather than waiting for the 7-15 day message.

 

Myfico TU score is currently 780 with 0% utilization  AAOA is 10 years 1 inquiry


I was instant approved for the Elite Card, you have a great chance to be approved.


OP, if you haven't applied it may be a little late for the time being.  It appears they have removed the links and previously valid URLs are no longer working.   Hopefully, you squeezed your application in time?

 

Needless to say, as far as instant approvals, yes - two of my friends applied about a week or so and were instantly approved, one for Elite and the other for Premier... I believe their TU FICOs were near 800 but I don't recall exactly.


I kinda figured it was for a limited time only. Once they got so many new members wow. They pulled page now?  Yes the apply now link gone. Maybe temporarily ?


From what I've read in other forums, it appears to be a temporary instance.  Seeee!?  Aren't you glad you went for yours when you did? Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 18
Valued Member

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diner card rather than the 7-15 day message?

B335is

 

I had the same problem with my second card.  Apparently they thought the second card was a mistake-error and they deleted it.  So I was told to re-apply and I did and was approved on both for $30,000.00 TU @ 726.  Just a FYI.  Good luck

Message 17 of 18
Established Member

Re: Anyone get instant approval for Diner card rather than the 7-15 day message?

I was instantly approved within 30 seconds for a CL of $40K. Got the Elite card within 4 days after that. 

AMEX Platinum/AMEX Blue Cash Preferred/Chase Ritz Carlton/USAA Platinum World/Citi Prestige/Discover it/Macy's Red/Diner's Club World Elite/Barclay US Airways Mastercard/Chase Sapphire Preferred
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.