Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have this happen to them bbt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have this happen to them bbt

I recently got on the bbt train. Went though pre approval site got cash rewards 8k .a few days later I decide to cold app the bright card got 2 day message .2 days later got the approval email that was April 30th .since then no it's shipping email or nothing.i call last night they say no sign of a 2nd app !!! Has this happened to anybody else ?? I been reading the post and I haven't even seen 1 person denied yet .idk thanks

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone have this happen to them bbt

There's typically no email associated with the CC being shipped - just the approval confirmation.

Of noteworthy, if you check online or the BB&T app, any approved products will be displayed on there.
Message 2 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea theres nothing online and when i call in they do see anything either .my first card they did send a shipped email .something just is right they should have said denied instead of approved and never sending it .its strange lol
Message 3 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I would give it about a week since it's fairly possible there's been some delays with processing. I have 3 CCs with them and the only notifications I received for each were the approval emails which also stated the expected timeframe it would take to receive the card (7-10 days).

If within a week nothing reflects online or you haven't received the CC, contact them to determine the root cause of the issue.
Message 4 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks there nothing left to do .its been 9 days they dont see it in their system i was jw if it happened to anyone else .
Message 5 of 60
TheAuthorizedUser
New Contributor

For the card you cold apped did you get a hard pull?

Garden Life: 4.01.20
Leaving Garden: 1.15.22
Updated: 4.15.20

Message 6 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea it was a hard pull
Message 7 of 60
slither43
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
There's typically no email associated with the CC being shipped - just the approval confirmation.

Of noteworthy, if you check online or the BB&T app, any approved products will be displayed on there.

Not sure if this is the case. I have approval emails for a second and third card and neither show online or on the app yet

Message 8 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Mine linked automatically, but then again I've been a BB&T customer for a long time. The CC linking took roughly 48-72 hours from the approval email confirmation.
Message 9 of 60
slither43
Regular Contributor

I'm still inside that 72 hr window so we'll see what happens. Not stressing about it. I think they may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment with all those approvals. FYI, I did get a shipping email for the first card

Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.