cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have this happen to them bbt

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone have this happen to them bbt

@gramps52 wrote:
Thanks but a bbt bright for 8 k just popped up on my online account so im holding my breath

Sweet! Best of luck! My second card isn't in hand but I was told it shipped and it popped up on my acct last night. The third should be a day or two after. I thought this might happen to you. They are really swamped getting all these cards out and different departments don't seem to communicate with each other very well Also worth noting. I got the shipping email on the first card on 5/6 and got it the next day. When on the phone I was told that the same card shipped on 4/30 so maybe the shipping emails are behind as well

Message 51 of 60
Frequent Contributor

Yea lol their running us down were running them down lol worth it in the end maybe
08 ficos 9/2019 eq 685 tu 704 ex 677
Message 52 of 60
Frequent Contributor

Well i guess they are going to do it .

Dear Gramps52 Your New BB&T Credit Card Has Shipped
As a valued client, we want to thank you for opening a BB&T credit card account. Your new BB&T Bright credit card is on its way and should arrive within seven business days.
Message 53 of 60
Regular Contributor

@gramps52 wrote:
Well i guess they are going to do it .

Dear Gramps52 Your New BB&T Credit Card Has Shipped
As a valued client, we want to thank you for opening a BB&T credit card account. Your new BB&T Bright credit card is on its way and should arrive within seven business days.

They must be making cards in batches! haha I just got the same notice. That makes it 13 days after it was approved. I might get the third card by the end of summer! Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 60
Frequent Contributor

Its been 20 days for me so far lol
Message 55 of 60
Super Contributor

I doubt even BB&T expected as big a new card customer response as the one they've seen with the new preapproval they put online.

That said it sometimes takes a whole lot longer to catch up on backlogs and is likely what some of the delay is all about.

Message 56 of 60
Regular Contributor

Based on the couple reps that I talked to, that definitely seems to be the case. They're totally overwhelmed

Message 57 of 60
Frequent Contributor

I tell you its been interested
Message 58 of 60
Frequent Contributor

Cards in hand and activated. 0 for 15 months then 15.49 8k line
Message 59 of 60

@gramps52, as you have confirmed that both accounts are now active and the most recent decline was overturned, this thread has been locked and closed to new messages. 

The new/merged threads can be found here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Bbt-2-in-a-week-Bbt-bright-Approval-Confirmed...

Message 60 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.