Did you mean: 

Aod fcu allot of Documents

tag
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Re: Aod fcu allot of Documents

Many CU's ask for a lot of docs.

AOD ask for a few more than some.

I believe US-Alliance required the most docs, calls, and longest time for me to get approved.

Start to finish, AOD was 10 days for me.

Message 11 of 13
Crowhelm
Established Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:

So my friend applied for the aod fcu He has good credit and they sent them an email with doc sign to send all these documents is it worth it to send all this personal documents does it mean he has a  approval for the card card ?

3% back on everything, regardless of how much you spend is worth it in my book. I was barking at the almost mortgage type of application at first but after doing the math how valuable this card is I waited almost 4 weeks (was over the holidays) and was very nice to them and am very impressed how streamlined their reimbursement is. Wish banks like Chase or Citi would be that good. So yeah, if you can get this card, do it, you will love it.

Message 12 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jccflat wrote:

So my friend applied for the aod fcu He has good credit and they sent them an email with doc sign to send all these documents is it worth it to send all this personal documents does it mean he has a  approval for the card card ?

@Jccflat - what was the outcome of your friend's AOD application. Can you provide an update for the community?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.