Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App'd for Amazon Prime Visa and....Pending

tag
pgates
Regular Contributor

App'd for Amazon Prime Visa and....Pending

So last night while making a purchase on Amazon i decided to go for the prime visa offer. Got a under review message. Chase called today and asked a series of security questions. After I answered all the questions the CSR told me i would recieve a decision by mail. Do they normally tell you right away? 

Any thoughts? Good or bad in your experiences? 

AAFCU CB Sig Visa $8k | Wells Fargo Autograph Visa $5k | Citi Custom Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Active Cash $15k | GS Apple Card $7.5k | NFCU Cash Rewards $18.5k | NFCU More Rewards $1k | BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards $1K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa $5100 | Venmo Visa $5k | Sams Club MC $2.5k | GS GM Rewards card $3k | AMEX BCP $1k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover IT CB $3K | AMEX Business Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Business Platinum Rewards $5K | GM Business MC $8.5k | Phillips66 Conoco 76 Fleet Card $1k | Fuelman MC fleet card $5K | Exxon Mobile Fleet Card $9k
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App'd for Amazon Prime Visa and....

could you share your DPs whether you get approved or not, I'm sorely tempted to apply(but probably won't lol, will wait for now, too many recent inquiries/cards).

Message 2 of 13
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

For my recent Amazon Prime it took few days for Chase to approve me! They didn't ask for much but just took few days. So if its not instant denial then you still have a chance!

Message 3 of 13
pgates
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

could you share your DPs whether you get approved or not, I'm sorely tempted to apply(but probably won't lol, will wait for now, too many recent inquiries/cards).

For sure i will circle back and share my DP and results with the community either way. I was definately feeling lucky after my recent NFCU approval. We will see....

AAFCU CB Sig Visa $8k | Wells Fargo Autograph Visa $5k | Citi Custom Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Active Cash $15k | GS Apple Card $7.5k | NFCU Cash Rewards $18.5k | NFCU More Rewards $1k | BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards $1K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa $5100 | Venmo Visa $5k | Sams Club MC $2.5k | GS GM Rewards card $3k | AMEX BCP $1k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover IT CB $3K | AMEX Business Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Business Platinum Rewards $5K | GM Business MC $8.5k | Phillips66 Conoco 76 Fleet Card $1k | Fuelman MC fleet card $5K | Exxon Mobile Fleet Card $9k
Message 4 of 13
pgates
Regular Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

For my recent Amazon Prime it took few days for Chase to approve me! They didn't ask for much but just took few days. So if its not instant denial then you still have a chance!

Thanks for that input! Good to know Im not completly out of the race yet lol 

Message 5 of 13
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@pgates wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@pgatesYou can try Chase Application hotline 800-432-3117 to check your status!

Message 6 of 13
pgates
Regular Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@pgates wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@CYBERSAM   Thanks for the info...called and says "still under review will be notified 7-10 days Smiley Frustrated the anxiety....

Message 7 of 13
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@pgates wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@pgates wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@CYBERSAM   Thanks for the info...called and says "still under review will be notified 7-10 days Smiley Frustrated the anxiety....

Ugh, the anxiety for sure lol. My CSP approval took a week. I called that number A LOT, until I eventually got the approval message with my SL. Keep checking!

Message 8 of 13
Crimsonglory

Re: App'd for Amazon Prime Visa and....Pending

I went through something similar with another Chase CC. I think their UW dept isn't around on weekends or something. I had an "under review" on the weekend, and then by Monday or Tuesday received the email that I was approved. I would keep an eye on your email as well as your Amazon account, as they also update that account when the card is approved.

Message 9 of 13
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@pgates wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@pgates wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Of course it can always vary. But with Chase, Unfortunately the 7-10 Day message is usually a denial. The 2 Week message is usually an approval even though in my case it wasn't only because as per their letter I was at 8/24 cards. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.