Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI 3 day wait.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Card CLI 3 day wait.

So a few days ago I wrote Apple asking for a CLI. They denied me then and said they will send something in mail explaining why. Yesterday I decided to text them and ask why I was denied. They said sorry to hear that would you like me to see if you are able to request a CLI. I thought this was weird seeing as how I just did , and told them I don't want any negative impact. They sent a long message basically telling me what they look for to approve you. So I continued on and said yeah. They said "you can process a credit line increase today." So I did. They then said they processed it and said I will get a response back in 10 minutes up to 3 calendar days. Usually with Apple it's pretty quick or Atleast by the end of the day for me it's either a yes or no. This time I haven't heard anything From them and was trying to see if anyone else has run into this and if so, what was your outcome?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Apple Card CLI 3 day wait.

Hi @Anonymous - welcome to the forums.

The 3-day response can go in either direction, but in most instances it can yield a denial.  Below is a fairly recent thread from another member who received a similar 3-day response:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/3-day-wait-for-Apple-Card-Cli/td-p/6376056

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I looked for a situation similar, and couldn't find one. I appreciate this!

Message 3 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Received that not to long ago as well thought had a chance, but 10 mins later denial for lack of use of existing CL.  Score came back at a 810 I believe as well.  They like use and $30 of my use every other month apparently isnt enough Smiley Happy.  

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I try to use mine and pay it off. I also have installments, which is the main reason I wanted the card.

Message 5 of 7
ScorpioRising
New Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Received that not to long ago as well thought had a chance, but 10 mins later denial for lack of use of existing CL.  Score came back at a 810 I believe as well.  They like use and $30 of my use every other month apparently isnt enough Smiley Happy.  

"They like use and $30 of my use every other month apparently isnt enough Smiley Happy.  "

😂 😂 😂 

Message 6 of 7
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Hey, $30 buys unlimited songs on Apple music...plus many, many items on something called Fashion Story (or so DW tells me...).

As the guy paying that bill, I find that amount to be quite enough! Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.