Instant approval 4K SL and 15.99% APR

DP's

TU:752

UTI: 5% 

AoYA: 8 months AAoA: 2yrs 10 months

Inq: 10/24

New accounts: 0/6 & 5/12

Income: $161K reported 

While I am not over the moon about the SL I am very aware of the current financial climate and happy to see I was given a lower APR than I have seen on the forums. I also have no previous relationship with GS. I have 8K falling off my CR's within the next couple days. Should I wait and re-apply in 30 days hoping for a larger SL or recognize this is where we are in the world at the moment. This is on hold until I app for an Altitude Reserve when the above mentioned balance is reported paid.

• 31E0D547-5509-49D6-B2AA-92CB154797D9.jpeg

Message 11 of 14
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card approved - Acceptance pending

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

Instant approval 4K SL and 15.99% APR

DP's

TU:752

UTI: 5% 

AoYA: 8 months AAoA: 2yrs 10 months

Inq: 10/24

New accounts: 0/6 & 5/12

Income: $161K reported 

While I am not over the moon about the SL I am very aware of the current financial climate and happy to see I was given a lower APR than I have seen on the forums. I also have no previous relationship with GS. I have 8K falling off my CR's within the next couple days. Should I wait and re-apply in 30 days hoping for a larger SL or recognize this is where we are in the world at the moment. This is on hold until I app for an Altitude Reserve when the above mentioned balance is reported paid.

• 31E0D547-5509-49D6-B2AA-92CB154797D9.jpeg

I think we both know it's a done deal. I'll get a shiny metal 🏆 out of this hunt that will look great in my sock drawer.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your offer!

Message 13 of 14
Matt9543
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

Should I wait and re-apply in 30 days hoping for a larger SL or recognize this is where we are in the world at the moment. This is on hold until I app for an Altitude Reserve when the above mentioned balance is reported paid. 

I guess going for the AR first would be priority? Dress up your CR perhaps would yield better results too?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Just a FYI each time you check your apple pre-qual on GS you are getting hit with a chexs inquiry although not a DDI inquiry an inquiry none the less and not sure how that plays out on the whole scheme of things.  last time i saw my chexs report i had several inquiries from GS on my checks reports which i found a bit odd.

When I pulled my Chexs report and I got it in the mail, it did show the inquiries from Goldman Sachs for the apple card, but it was listed under a section that said that these inquries were not visible to other lenders that pulled my report. I'm sure I could find the exact wording, but it definitely said they were kind of like "soft" inquries.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.