Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card credit limit increase DPs

tag
DrewfromTexas
New Contributor

Apple Card credit limit increase DPs

I saw several stories and it looked like I could request a credit limit increase so I messaged Goldman Sachs via the wallet app and said I have several cards that are 20,000 and 15,000 and such but they only gave me 3,000 and I would to know how I can get it re-evaluated.

The rep said give them a minute and then the rep came back and said they submitted my request for a credit increase and I should get an email within 30 days.

I guess someone is going to pull and manually review me, I don’t know but I’ll update when they answer.
Message 1 of 363
362 REPLIES 362
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card credit limit increase

Interesting. Initially they said nobody would be getting a CLI for 6 months. Definitely keep us posted. I wouldn't mind a CLI before March. 

Message 2 of 363
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If Op is female, could have to do with the big hub bub about the " alleged" sex discrimination that may have been implemented in G&S algorithms.
Message 3 of 363
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
If Op is female, could have to do with the big hub bub about the " alleged" sex discrimination that may have been implemented in G&S algorithms.

I thought about that but if they are doing that for females, they have to offer it for males too so technically all of us who believe our limits to be too low could likely ask for them to investigate but I don't want any HP right now so I'm not going to test that theory. 

Message 4 of 363
DrewfromTexas
New Contributor

I’m a male but I feel that is why they are taking the requests now.
Message 5 of 363
Remedios
Credit Mentor

While that's an interesting topic, it already got locked once, so let's leave it alone.

Message 6 of 363
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:
While that's an interesting topic, it already got locked one, so let's leave it alone.

Wise words...  

Message 7 of 363
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

While that's an interesting topic, it already got locked once, so let's leave it alone.

Sorry but just for the last time purely as a DP only as I wasn't able to share our experience with them to the community....

Did pre-quals for myself and DW with them again last October 4th using the same combined income amount on both apps. DW got a much higher SL than me (+25%). Her TU F9 on letter was 811 and mine was 792 so no bias at least on our case. Smiley Happy

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 8 of 363
grower1
Frequent Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Sorry but just for the last time purely as a DP only as I wasn't able to share our experience with them to the community....

Did pre-quals for myself and DW with them again last October 4th using the same combined income amount on both apps. DW got a much higher SL than me (+25%). Her TU F9 on letter was 811 and mine was 792 so no bias at least on our case. Smiley Happy

Same here.

Message 9 of 363
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

THANK YOU, REMMY. I find it harder than usual to hold my tongue with this topic lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 363
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.