Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card credit limit increase

8x increase, I’d be stoked on that! Congrats. 🍾🎈🎉
Message 91 of 363
DrewfromTexas
New Contributor

Nice to see they are working on them. I started this thread when I requested mine and I see several people have received responses that requested after me and I still have not heard back :-(
Message 92 of 363
kidtrio
New Contributor

Do you have a fraud alert on your file if so they are calling your number on the alert again even though they did that when I applied before. That delayed me by 2 days the rep told me.

@DrewfromTexas wrote:
Nice to see they are working on them. I started this thread when I requested mine and I see several people have received responses that requested after me and I still have not heard back :-(

Message 93 of 363
kidtrio
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
8x increase, I’d be stoked on that! Congrats. 🍾🎈🎉

Yes I'm going to take it and be happy its not like I don't have 9 other cards I think maybe because of the new loans I took out. I'm just going to use it and hope soon they will increase it again. 

Message 94 of 363
DrewfromTexas
New Contributor

Nope. Had all my reports locked but recently unlocked them but from what I see they are not pulling reports anyway.
Message 95 of 363
Clockworkz
New Contributor

I got a ridiculously low SL when I first got the card, so since I have been seeing people being able to ask for CLI I figured id ask for one just a few minutes ago also.

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 96 of 363
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I need to unlock my reports for this to go through?
Message 97 of 363
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

If they are a current creditor of yours a FA or credit freeze lift isnt needed as they can SP through it so no reason in lifting it for anyone that thinks it might help.  Just saying.

Message 98 of 363
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on that huge CLi thats quite a jump from 250-2000!

I requested mine on november 24 so heres to hoping i hear back soon.

Message 99 of 363
Anonymous
Not applicable

Side note, I noticed when i requested my CLI on the 24th, they asked how much of an increase i would like, did anyone else get asked this question?

Message 100 of 363
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.