Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple card sct

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Re: Apple card sct

I went to the apple website added merchandise to the shopping cart, when i applied for the card it wanted the last 4 of mt ssn# than it wanted my full ssn#.Thank you

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

If you wan the card it is simple give the full SSN as will be a HP regardless so what is difference between the last 4 or your SSN or the full 9?  Have know clue what your TU fico or other stuff looks like, but my take on the 4 vs. full SSN.   Nothing is guranteed in the life of credit even with a "pre-approval"

Message 12 of 36
razzy116
Established Contributor

My TU score is 664, i have 3 charge offs 1 charge off will be coming off in March 2021 i paid them all off, i used the shopping cart trick. Thank you.

Message 13 of 36
joltdude
Senior Contributor

If you are so concerned about an HP, why are you apping? 

Message 14 of 36
razzy116
Established Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

People on here have been approved using the shopping cart trick to see if you are approved, i am not apping. 

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@razzy116 wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

People on here have been approved using the shopping cart trick to see if you are approved, i am not apping. 

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe even with putting your full SSN with Apple, it is only a SP. The only time it becomes a HP is when you accept said offer/approval.

Message 16 of 36
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe even with putting your full SSN with Apple, it is only a SP. The only time it becomes a HP is when you accept said offer/approval.

You're probably correct on that. I just can't recall hearing that one before. Normally it's just a picture of the ID when further verification is needed, but then again I could be mistaken. Hopefully someone who has been asked for their full SSN and completed the process can chime in so we can continue to help razzy "not app."

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 17 of 36
razzy116
Established Contributor

I tried putting merchandise in the shopping cart it wanted the last 4 ssn# did not give me the sl or apr, when i hit the button it than wanted my full ssn#, has any one seen this? Thank you 

Message 18 of 36
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@razzy116 wrote:

I tried putting merchandise in the shopping cart it wanted the last 4 ssn# did not give me the sl or apr, when i hit the button it than wanted my full ssn#, has any one seen this? Thank you 

@razzy116 

Please REREAD this thread this has already been answered on this very thread...........................................................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 19 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

Yes, i think i saw someone on myFico post about it.  Search " Apple card sct " it should give you your answer.

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.