Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple card sct

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple card sct

@razzy116 wrote:

The only reason i"m asking cause if it"s going to be a hard pull putting in my full ssn i will not do it because i am gardening

Last four or full social, no HP unless you accept the offer they give you. This has been known since the Apple Card came out, I don't see why you think it would be any different for you. 

Message 31 of 36
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:

I don't think there is a SCT for an Apple Card...the SCT is usually only for Comenity cards, which Apple is not.

The shopping cart trick for Apple is different than that for Comenity.  For Apple, many people have found it easier to get approved for the card by applying for the Apple Card on the Apple website in the store section, while pretending/attempting to buy something. It's even helped some get higher starting limits than previously offered.  

You add an item or items to your cart that are eligible for Apple's installment plan. At checkout you choose the installment option and then apply for the Apple Card. Once approved you go in your iPhone's wallet app and hit the plus symbol and then accept the card offer. Afterwards you can go to your computer and cancel the entire order.  

I know for myself and others who couldn't get approved through applying in the iPhone wallet app, this trick has been helpful. Over the course of 14 months, I got denied 11 times for the Apple Card while applying in the wallet app, then 5 days after my last denial I did the SCT and got approved. I tried it twice actually. The 1st time I only added an iPad Air and I got a limit of $950. The 2nd time I added 4 of the 27 inch iMacs and an iPad Air and I got $2100, which I accepted!

Can you tell me why you were denied? I"ve been denied alot of times, the reason is i have 3 charge offs, 1 is coming off in March. Thank you and be safe.

The denial reason would always be you were recently past due.  I missed some payments on a student loan about 3 years ago. Last missed payment was 2 years and 6 months ago. 

One more question, When i applied it asked me for the last 4 ssn than it asked for my full ssn, is that normal and is it a soft pull? Thank you for your response.

I thought about it but I honestly can't remember if I had to put in my whole SSN or just the last 4.  I tried to go in and do another pretend application but since you have to use your Apple ID it already recognizes that I have the card so I'm unable to recreate the process.  Sorry! Hopefully you can find out the answer to this question somehow.  

This question has already been answered for them numerous times 🥺

Oh, ok.  Thank you, I wasn't aware. 

Message 32 of 36
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Jordan23ww 

You are good, you were very helpful with your experience and responsesSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 33 of 36
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Jordan23ww 

You are good, you were very helpful with your experience and responsesSmiley Happy

Ok, cool!  :0)

Message 34 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

The only reason i"m asking cause if it"s going to be a hard pull putting in my full ssn i will not do it because i am gardening and thanks for all the people answering the question seriously not the one"s with the wise remarks.

There are no wise remarks imo. If you ask a question and change how you ask it, its still the same question. Your qurstions are usually answered as soon as you post it but then you never respond. Then another post pops up elsewhere and involves the same question. People who take their time to participate in your threads and this forum can see this  and its confusing. This is why Mods merge threads. We are here to help each other not be wisecrackers. There is a Garden Club here if you really want to garden and pass time while your derogs fall off.  Have a great day, be safe and thank you.

Message 35 of 36
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Since we've come full circle several times, question has been answered multiple times, this thread is closed for additional messages. 

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.