cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Chase Freedom Unlimited got 7-10day message bad move on my part.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Chase Freedom Unlimited got 7-10day message bad move on my part.

@Anonymous wrote:
Depdep8 how's AAOA😐

Can't see siggy cards..."what's in your wallet"

LOL😃 I'm on mobile!

sorry Milo, didnt think about those on mobile.

AAOA= 6months

Kohl's $300

Fingerhut $550

Capone secured $525 after the 6month 300$ increase

Discover it secured $200 (didn't want a large amount of money tied up)

Vonmaur does not report limit to the CRA's

Applied for the Marvel Mastercard, called in and the CSR said I was approved for $2,000k waiting for the card to arrive in the mail to be sure she did not make a mistake. Smiley Happy

The Marvel mastercard is my first approval since generating a fico score.

I applied at Chase, Elan financial, and Marvel.       

Chase will be a denail, 5/24 Smiley Sad

Have not heard back from Elan Financial got the 7-10 message, and the can't process app message, althought they still HP'd my credit; I've heard the can't process and 7-10 day letter is normal for Elan approvals. 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Chase Freedom Unlimited got 7-10day message bad move on my part.

Congrats on the Marvel Card approval!

Don't ever be discouraged to post anything.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

😃!!!!Noiice!!!!!😃

Job on the marvel!!! I'm in (Jelly mode )LoL

What image you get?
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

😃Miado😃

I like your COMMENT!!!! +1
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Depdep8@

I'm sitting on sidelines now... My app spree 4/24

By the forth I started to see more info on here about 5/24/AAOA luckily I stopped in time I took a big hit too;if I didn't read those post I would have probably kept going 😃😵😃
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
😃!!!!Noiice!!!!!😃

Job on the marvel!!! I'm in (Jelly mode )LoL

What image you get?

I got the black Icon's one. Super excited!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

NOIICE CHOIICE!!!😃LOL

Believe it or not I bank with them and didn't know they have the biggest catalog of store brand cards!!! They have my first CD ladder some of the best rates around!!! Great high yield sav. rates..if you have cash don't worry about adding to your secure it will boost util. And good behavior on CR will help with them returning your cash;
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

;I think you jus gave me my next goal card;

😃 😃

"Captain America;World elite"

🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎇
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.