cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for the amex aspire card do we need to call in to get the card expedited

tag
ThriftySaver
Regular Contributor

Applied for the amex aspire card do we need to call in to get the card expedited

I just got instant approval for the amex aspire and I heard they send it regular mail and not overnight, can i call in and get it expedited and if so what they usually ask when calling in

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for the amex aspire card do we need to call in to get the card expedited

No, not once approved had this issue two weeks ago. Manager in customer service said "new account services could rush card". Called and spoke to 4 managers and no BUENO. When you are approved can't request it be expedited. As in if you need pre-qualification and was an instant approval. I believe you can call in with application and do it at that time. The said had the hard of went "pending", it could have been expedited took 7 days from applicattion to get for me. Also, first statement and $450 cut two weeks later so know that they are quick applying that fee but usually don't reports to CRA for 2-3 cycles.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.