Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply for NFCU again?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apply for NFCU again?

@saeren

I am aware , I wasn’t trying to get them to pull a specific report if that is how it came off. I know for a NFCU CLI they pull EQ. Was just stating that had weird experience with them pulling EX and wasn’t expecting it . NFCU emailed me after fact saying they tried to pull EQ which was not frozen, but they said it was and I had to unfreeze it to continue the CLI. never got an EQ alert and got an EX HP alert only. Have to call them up , see what happened but doesn’t matter to me which report they pull. 1HP isn’t gonna make or break anything.
Message 11 of 13
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@saeren

I am aware , I wasn’t trying to get them to pull a specific report if that is how it came off. I know for a NFCU CLI they pull EQ. Was just stating that had weird experience with them pulling EX and wasn’t expecting it . NFCU emailed me after fact saying they tried to pull EQ which was not frozen, but they said it was and I had to unfreeze it to continue the CLI. never got an EQ alert and got an EX HP alert only. Have to call them up , see what happened but doesn’t matter to me which report they pull. 1HP isn’t gonna make or break anything.

You may have fallen victim to the “Equifax split file conundrum”. It’s a common malady amongst MyFICO community members

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 12 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Equisux or Equihack no buenoSmiley Sad
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.