Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply or continue gardening: Jet blue Plus app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apply or continue gardening: Jet blue Plus app

@ItsPossible et al.
I have to go into BOA to service my account. Would it be too ambitious to apply for their card also? I'm not even concerned about rejection at this point because the JB + was my most coveted credit card want.

I've heard that JB is a jealous bank. Something along the lines of taking back a credit card for some arbitrary reasoning dealing with apping another credit card within a timeframe.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
ItsPossible and company I owe you guys a beer. I've been so hesitant and borderline nervous/anxious about apping JB. After reading your message I called their recon line and got a nice gentleman with the same name as me. He verified my employment, income, and asked why I filed CH7BK. He immediately offered me a 2500 SL which is perfect for me. I'll be able to grow it in time and still comfortably buy plane tickets for my wife and I. You are the real mvp thanks for helping build the confidence to pull the trigger.

Yaaaaayyyyy!!! I'm so happy for you! It was my pleasure!! I was so nervous when you said you got the 10 day message. I'm so happy I could help. It makes up for all the help people have given me through the years!! And enjoy those plain tickets!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have definitely paid it forward. I'd still be setting on the sidelines without your help.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@ItsPossible et al.
I have to go into BOA to service my account. Would it be too ambitious to apply for their card also? I'm not even concerned about rejection at this point because the JB + was my most coveted credit card want.

I've heard that JB is a jealous bank. Something along the lines of taking back a credit card for some arbitrary reasoning dealing with apping another credit card within a timeframe.

I would probably sit in the garden for a few months. I have read around these parts that Barclay's can be a finicky lender. Let me see if I can find some recent threads on the issue. Be right back. 

Message 14 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Jet-Blue-Plus-10-day-Recon-approval-Thin-file...

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.